Free wifi

Villa


The former mainson was built around the turn-of-the-century, percisely in 1899.
 

In 2004 we started to renovate and refurbish the old building step by step throughout the following years in tender detail work.
 

This passion for details is visible in the high stuccoed ceilings, the numerous windows which cause light and width and shows the charm of bygone times.
 

At the same time the building provides with its modern furnitures and the premium sanitary area maximum comfort.

Website developed by: media-agentur thomas möhrling